- We are planning our first ever Cajun Relief Foundation 2018 Calendar! More information will be coming soon.
- If you have anyone that is interested in volunteering with us, please be aware of the process of onboarding:
- Any volunteer MUST be vetted by Melissa. Please send her the person’s Name, Phone number and Email address and she will contact them as soon as she is able.
- All volunteers must go to http://www.cajunrelief.org/volunteer to register to be a volunteer
- Once Melissa approves, and we have the volunteer in our system, Anoukin needs to know. Anoukin will then send the Non-disclosure document to the person.
- Once the NDA is signed and returned, Anoukin will setup the volunteer’s email address and give them access to Workplace, as approved by Rob and Melissa
- Volunteers will then be turned over to Tarah for intake training or to another lead for training in that area
- If you are on LinkedIn, please go and connect with our page: The Cajun Relief Foundation
- Our shop is up and running. People can buy car decals, t-shirts and Ms. Donna’s print. Please try to get people to our website so they can buy!! http://www.cajunrelief.org/shop/
Strategic Partnerships Updates
- Kohls Event was today and it was a great success!
- Roseland Oil and Gas Convention was last week and was a wonderful success!
- We are now officially working with CrisisCleanup and we are very excited for this partnership.
- We are always looking for more corporate partners. Please let Aschley know of any ideas you may have.
www.Cajunrelif.org Update/ Technology Update
- Check out our updated home page: www.cajunrelief.org
- We have updated our Cajun Relief in the News page on our website- go check it out!
- Workplace BOT is being researched. Looking good so far- more details to come soon.
- We are looking into an SMS partner. We want to be able to send out announcements and updates to our followers. Taylor is working on t hot meals hand distributed in two low income eighborhoods.his and should have an update soon!
Field Operations Update- Bill Holmberg
Bill and team need funding to continue. If you know anyone that can help, please direct them to our donate page: www.cajunrelief.org/donate
Bill and Team were pointed in the direction of a small island off of Key West. It’s not developed and there are no structures. All around the island are sunken boats that lower income people lived on. Now, approximately 50 people who are homeless are living there sleeping on the ground under tarps and in tents. We’ve taken over by small boat approximately 20,000lbs of aid consisting of food, water, hygiene items, blankets, tarps and a pallet of charcoal. They will continue delivering pallets by boat over the next couple of days. They also delivered 100 hot meals to a church, 50 to a hotel, and another 250